Transcript Request

SHS Transcripts

Transcript Request forms may be obtained through the SHS Counseling Center or click here here to download a form. Request can also be made in writing with the following information included:
Current legal name
Name as it was in high school 
Year Graduated
Birth date
Where to send the transcript
Signature of the student requesting the transcript
There is a $2.00 fee charged before this service can be completed.

Transcripts cannot be released to parents of students over the age of 18 without the written permission of their child.

Please call 816-324-3128 and ask for Bailey Hughes if you need further assistance. 

Dual Credit Transcripts

Student receiving college credit from Dual Credit courses through Missouri Western State University must request transcripts directly from the offering institutions. Dual Credit courses include: College English, College Algebra, College Western Civilization I & II, College Chemistry, and College Biology. 

Transcript requests information for Missouri Western State University is available at: